Oliphans Capital, a unique early stage investment firm, was founded in 2012 by Anish Jhaveri.
Oliphans typically invests in the range of USD 0.5 - 3.0 Million and is unique in its ability to provide both equity and debt capital to its investee companies.
The fund is sector agnostic but has worked extensively in the upcoming technology and e-commerce verticals apart from a deep expertise in the Media sector.
Through its investments, Oliphans successfully demonstrated its ability to partner and closely work with entrepreneurs with varied experience, ranging from the very young to people with decades of experience, hand holding them through the challenging times post start up and seeing them through multiple series of funding.
In just over 5 years, Oliphans has invested in over 7 companies.
Oliphans has had a 100% successful track record so far. Each of the companies it has invested in, has seen a high growth trend and has either raised its second round of funds or is in the process to do so.
1. BVG India: Asia’s largest facilities management company with 60k employees.
2. DEN Networks: India’s second largest cable distributor, and now a listed firm.
3. Ecom Express: One of India’s largest e-commerce dedicated logistics company, recently funded by Warburg Pincus.
4.Grab.in : Mumbai’s largest and fastest growing last mile food delivery company
5. Online RTI.com: India’s largest RTI enabler.
6. Sigrid Education: An ELearning platfor
7. XSTOK: A first of its kind auction based B2B textile marketplace.
8. iFund: Curated debt funding platform.
9. Cleanmax Solar: India's #1 rooftop solar developer.